Italian law D. Lgs 196/2003 (herein "Privacy Law") enforces a series of prescriptions to grand that personal data is treated respecting the rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity for individuals, specially regarding privacy and personal identity. So the Privacy Law grants rights co companies and any other entity or association.
In the document we will refer to Hugowiz Sas di Donelli Ugo Mendes & C. as the "Company"
- The disclaimer is for the Company Site and not for other sites that could be accessed by the user through links.
- The user will be able to voluntarily give personal data that will be treated and used by the Company for purposes linked to requested services as shown in the Site's pages for specifical serivices or requests.
- The user can choose not to give personal data, but this will not allow the delivery of the services by the Company.
- The user's personal data could be communicated to companies controlled, connected or being part of the same group of the Company, or to people, companies or professionals who assist or consult the Company for purposes connected to the service and the data will not be used for other purpose.
- The user data is treated with automated systems only for the time needed for reaching goals connected to the purpose for which it was collected.
- The user data is treated respecting the security measures stated in the Privacy Law to prevent losses, illicit or forbidden use or unauthorized access.
- In relation to personal data, the user has the rights as at article 7 of the Privacy Law and, specifically the right to access owned personal data, to ask for correction, update and deletion, if incomplete, wrong or gathered violating the law, and to object treatment for illicit purposes.
- The Company is responsible for data treatment.
- To enforce the rights here stated or for further informations the user can contact the Company at the following email address: email@example.com stating the company name and the scope of the request in the subject.